Wednesday 26 September 2012

First part of the OST almost done (update)

Hey there, I have been busy with game development recently, so did not have enough time for an update. I finally got to a point when there is only few songs from the City left to do for the first part of the Soul Reaver OST. I will start uploading it (around 1GB) even before the second part is done, as they are downloaded separately anyway. I will post a link to a FLAC version of OST1 soon and update this post once the upload is done. I hope you will like it!

UPDATE: I have finished working on OST1 and OST2, so now only few tracks from OST3 remain and the soundtrack will be available soon. Thanks for waiting!

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for all your efforts.
    I can't wait for part 2 already, i'm sure both of them will be amazing in FLAC, you're doing a lot of good work for the LOK community.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no problem! I have finally finished OST1. Now I am in the middle of OST2. Now just finish it up (recording Ruined City is always long, uff) :D

      Delete
  2. Radek Ookami Proch29 September, 2012 14:35

    Ještě nikdy jsem neviděl nikoho "poblíž", kdo by na tom takhle makal :) ... škoda, že tu nemůžu najít alternativní kontakt, minimálně FCB, rád bych někdy dal řeč :) ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. How is this different from the OST you put out before? (the one hosted on nosgothic realm)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is recorded with a better reverb choice than the one on NR + certain track adjustments, higher bitrate, new cover. You can download a sample which I posted in an earlier post regarding this OST for comparison.

      Delete
    2. Sweet, can't wait until it's out.

      Delete