Saturday 9 February 2013

Square Enix registers War for Nosgoth domain name

According to Siliconera.com and many other sites such as NeoGaf, Square Enix had recently registered a new domain name titled warfornosgoth.com, which implies there might be indeed a game in the works. This would explain the constant "no comment" about the questions of the franchise´s resurrection. It is unknown as to what plans has S-E with this domain, but this means the series has not been forgotten just yet.

UPDATE: According  new OXM article, it seems that in 2011 artist Richard Buxton made a Legacy of Kain-ish storyboard and when asked about the piece, he replied he can´t comment on that. Is that another hint that something is going on?

UPDATE 2: Buxton took down the storyboard image along with description altogether...

Here is what the storyboard could possibly represent:

9 comments:

  1. Holy shit! A new game would be awesome (unless it's a reboot)! I hope we'll have some news about that soon!

    By the way, any idea when you'll post new pics of Zephon from Soul Revenant?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah it would be fantastic!
    And yes, by the way, when are you going to show the pictures of Zephon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, yeah, it´s very interesting.. maybe E3 will show us more :)

      about Zephon - yeah, we will post a new pic of him some time soon :D

      Delete
    2. Hey, what about Soul Revenant? You didn't release updates so far...

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the updates! That's interesting!

    I wonder when the game will take place(once officially confirmed)...

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness!!! jejeje, this is really amazing!!! I´m gonna cry,jajajaja....could be it possible??? A decade has passed since the last LOK game, and now read this news, oh my!!,jajajaja, I´m really happy. I hope this come true and I hope to see again to Raziel and Kain back in action.

    Thanks for the information Raina!!! Thanks so much!!!

    Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi everybody!
    I heard some rumours that War for Nosgoth is going to be a MMORPG. What do you think about that? I think that would be the worst possible way how to continue this awesome saga. It would destroy me. I hope it will be something like BO1 which was great! :)

    And sorry for my English. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry for late reply - well, luckily it won´t be MMORPG, so good news in that regard :)

      Delete